Children 3 and under: Free
Children 4–17: $2.00
Adults 18–54: $4.00
Seniors (55 and over): $1.50
Free Admission on Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day (12 noon–8 pm)
Pool passes can be purchased for the season at the pool:
$75 per person; or
$150 per family (up to 2 adults and 4 children)
To check for availability or reserve a date/time (May 15 through September 17), please call (830) 484-7205 and leave your name and phone number. We accept calls for reservations beginning on April 1. Parties must be paid by money order only.
Pool parties can be booked during the following days and hours:
Sunday: 10:00 am–1:00 pm; 8:15 pm–11:15 pm
Monday: 4 pm–11 pm
Wednesdays: 7:15 pm–11:15 pm
Tuesday–Friday: 8:15 pm–11:15 pm
Saturday: 10:00 am–12 noon; 8:15 pm–11:15 pm
Floresville Residents: $150 for two hours
All Others: $175 for two hours
Additional Hours: $75 each
Additional $25 charge per extra lifeguard
Parties MUST be paid by money order.
Lessons & Classes
Swim Lessons (beginning June 6)
Days: Tuesday–Friday; group lessons last two weeks
Times: 9:00 am, 10:00 am, 11:00 am
Cost: $50 for first child, $45 for second child, $35 for third child in family. No personal checks. Cash or money orders only.
Contact April 1–May 15: (830) 484-7205
Contact after May 15: Sam, (210) 392-8170
Morning Water Aerobics (start date TBA)
Time: 8:00–8:45 am
Contact: (830) 484-7205
Evening Aqua Zumba (start date TBA)
Days: Tuesday and Thursday
Time: 7:15–8:00 pm
Contact: Virginia, (210) 877-4223. Ask about our free class on Saturdays (9:00–9:45 am).
Adult Lap Swim (beginning June 6)
Time: 11:30 am–12:00 noon
All City Youth Programs–Swim Team
Call (830) 393-1800 or visit acyp.org for more information.
Rules & Reminders
- Children 12 and under MUST be accompanied and supervised by an adult 18 or older.
- Supervising adult should stay within arm’s reach of non-swimmers.
- Floaties and flotation devices should never take the place of supervision.
- Swimmers under 18 MUST be accompanied to deep end of pool by supervising adult, 18 or older.
- Infants and toddlers MUST wear swim diapers covered by a swimsuit until potty trained.
- ALL SWIMMERS MUST WEAR SWIMSUITS.
- Regulation swimwear required. Basketball shorts, sports bras, and other exercise apparel are not a substitute for regulation swimwear. A clean t-shirt may be worn over swimsuit.
- NO DENIM ALLOWED.
- No alcohol, no smoking, and no glass containers allowed within pool gates.
- Outside food, drinks, and ice chests WILL be allowed if patron agrees to let office employees search said items.
- Checks and credit cards are not accepted at the pool. Cash and money orders only. (Parties MUST be paid by money order.)
- Remember your sunscreen and drink plenty of fluids. Have a fun and safe summer!