- This event has passed.
Monthly Citywide Cleanup
December 1, 2018
|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every month that begins at 12:00 am on day First of the month, repeating indefinitely
- First Saturday of each month
- Yard and bulk waste pickup for 60 homes
- First come, first served
- Call City Hall at (830) 393-3105 to be placed on pickup list. You must call before the last Wednesday of the preceding month. The first 60 residential customers to request pickup will be added to the list. Proof of residency is required (water bill and ID).
- Place waste at curb (no earlier than one week prior to pickup date).
- Do not exceed three cubic yards (6 feet long, 4 feet wide, 4 feet high). Pickup of brush piles larger than three cubic yards may be requested separately.
Acceptable Pickup Items
- Household trash, yard waste, metal and general trash
- Couches, mattresses, box springs, stoves, washing machines
- Tree trimmings
Unacceptable Pickup Items
- Air conditioners or refrigerators (allowed on special cleanup dates)
- Commercial business waste
- Liquids including paint, oil, grease, household chemical or cleaning supplies
- Hazardous materials of any kind, including chlorine, fertilizers, batteries, or other chemical mixture
- Aerosol cans, air tanks, propane tanks, or any product under pressure
- Tires, batteries, rocks, dirt, concrete
- Construction debris or demolition debris
- Boats, cars, or engines
Hosted by Republic Services and the City of Floresville.