The City Manager implements city policies through the activities of various city departments and management of the annual budget. This position is the Chief Administrative Officer of the city and is directly accountable to and appointed by the City Council for proper administration of all city affairs.
- Wayland Baptist University, Occupational Education, Bachelor’s Degree specializing in Law Enforcement
- FBI National Academy Graduate #219
- Experienced and accomplished city manager with extensive background restructuring and rebuilding organizations
- Proven ability to analyze and implement policies and procedures, enhance productivity, and increase efficiency
- Expertise in budget management, negotiations, and facilitating economic development
- Recognized for the ability to motivate departmental teamwork
- Outstanding presentation, leadership, and communication skills