- Saturday, March 25
- Saturday, June 24
- Saturday, September 30
All residents within the City limits of Floresville have the option of dropping off items at 815 Goliad (City Dump Yard) from 8 am to 12 noon. Proof of residency is required (water bill and ID).
Pickup is also available. If curbside service is needed, call City Hall at (830) 393-3105. Notify us no later than the Wednesday preceding the cleanup date by 12 noon to be placed on the list.
Acceptable Pickup Items
- Household trash, yard waste, metal and general trash
- Wood and brush (all wood and brush must be tied, cut and bundled, not to exceed 48 inches or weigh more than 50 pounds)
- Air conditioners, refrigerators, and items containing Freon must be tagged by a certified technician stating Freon has been removed in accordance with governmental standards.
Unacceptable Pickup Items
- Any commercial business waste (residents only)
- Any liquids including paint, oil, grease, household chemical or cleaning supplies
- Hazardous materials of any kind, including chlorine, fertilizers, batteries, or other chemical mixture
- Aerosol cans, air tanks, propane tanks, or any product under pressure
- Tires, batteries, rocks, dirt, concrete
- Construction debris or demolition debris
- Large or heavy furniture items
- Boats, cars, or engines
Hosted by Republic Services and the City of Floresville. Paving the way for a stronger future!