The following is an overview of the changes that will be made in City of Floresville buildings and facilities in response to Governor Greg Abbott’s Executive Order No. GA-18 relating to the expanded reopening of services as part of the safe, strategic plan to open Texas in response to COVID-19 disaster.
- City offices, lobbies, and drive-thru, including the Police Station lobby will re-open to the public with normal business hours on Monday, May 4. Staff will continue to follow health protocols recommended by the Texas Department of State Health Services and will continue practicing social distancing.
- Event Center will remain closed to the public, but employees will resume regular work schedule.
- All City parks and playgrounds will be open and available for the public to visit on Friday, May 1.
- As outlined in Governor Abbott’s executive order GA-18, individuals may engage in outdoor sports, provided that the sports do not include contact with other participants, and no more than four participants play the sport at any time.
- The Floresville sports complex, Beer Warehouse, City Park pavilions and City Pool will not be open at this time.