Effective Friday, May 8, 2020, the following will be allowed to reopen:
- Cosmetology salons
- Hair salons
- Nail salons
- Tanning salons
Rules to reopen:
- 25% maximum occupancy.
- Six feet of separation between workers and or workstations. If that’s not possible, add plexiglass between workstations.
- Staggered workforce so workers are not in the same space at the same time.
- Make hand sanitizer, disinfecting wipes, soap and water, or similar disinfectant readily available to employees and the public.
- One customer per stylist or station, unless they are waiting for service.
- Appointment system is encouraged; however, if allowing walk-ins, social distancing is required for people waiting for service.
- Strongly recommends customers and stylists to wear masks.
- Regularly and frequently clean and disinfect any regularly touched surfaces, such as doorknobs, tables, chairs, restrooms and equipment used on customers.
- Disinfect any items that come into contact with the public and or customer.
- Place readily visible signage to remind everyone of best hygiene practices.