- This event has passed.
COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic
April 22, 2021 @ 9:00 am - 3:30 pm
This event has ended. Please visit the Texas Health and Human Services COVID-19 Vaccine Information page for more information on COVID-19 vaccination and nearby locations.
Connally Memorial Medical Center (CMMC), Wilson County, and Wilson County ESD#3 are partnering to offer a COVID‐19 vaccination (Moderna) clinic.
If you received your first MODERNA dose at the WILSON COUNTY EXPO CENTER on Thursday, March 25, you DO NOT NEED TO REGISTER. You already have an appointment for Thursday, April 22.
What You Need to Know
- You must be 18 years or older to receive the Moderna COVID‐19 vaccine.
- You must not currently have symptoms of COVID‐19 or have been diagnosed with COVID‐19 within the past 10 days.
- You cannot have received any other vaccine within two weeks prior to clinic date.
Click this link to register:
- Choose your appointment time. (Using a mobile phone? Scroll right to see appointment times.)
- Upon successful registration, you will receive confirmation of your appointment date and time to the email you provided. If the time and confirmation number in your email is blank, your registration WAS NOT successful and you will have to try again.
- Print your registration confirmation.
On the Day of the Clinic
- Bring the following with you:
- Face mask
- ID ‐ driver’s license preferred, but not required
- Appointment confirmation
- Arrive no more than 15 minutes prior to your appointment.
- Traffic control will instruct you where to park.